Offshore PCB Sourcing
Thinking of going off-shore with your PCB purchasing? Use Saturn as your go-to partner.
If there is ever a disruption in your supply chain we have you covered with our USA manufacturing facility as a backup with overseas prices. So you never have to worry again. Secure your supply chain with Saturn.
SEC’s domestic PCB facility manufactures volume products at the highest level of quality while our manufacturing partners in Asia also have the ability to supply high-volume products across a broad range of technology—from 2 layers to 32 layers.
SEC’s Offshore capabilities provide:
- Quicker Delivery
- Higher Quality
- Cost Reduction
- Increased flexibility
- Seamless facilitation
- Supply chain security
SEC Personnel provide:
- Engineering and Technical support
- Excellent Customer Service
- Account Representation
SEC programs include:
- Complete Kan Ban
- Stocking and Inventory Management
Domestic Fabrication Facility
SEC has a complete manufacturing facility at Romulus MI with TS16949 Automotive Qualification.
- First Article Inspection on all new lots
- Inventory up to four weeks at Romulus, MI facility
- Pre-engineering on all boards prior to offshore (manufacturing and penalization, if required)
- Fabricate your board on time and at same cost if unforeseen issue with offshore product arise
- SEC has own team offshore supervising your order at the manufacturing level
Supported Launches and Production:
- Chrysler Caravan 1995- 2001
- Ford Super Duty 2000-2004
- Lincoln Navigator/Ford Expedition 2002 Launch through 2004
- Ford F150 2003 Launch through 2004 production