Due to the complexity in generic terms and conditions often included with customer purchase orders, we have outlined the following terms and conditions to supersede Purchase Order Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of Quotation from Saturn Electronics Corporation. Should you have questions regarding any of the points below, please contact your designated Inside Sales Representative for a waiver or to cancel your Purchase Order.
- Reference IPC-6012
- Maximum liability (cost of PCB or up to 5x for open / short)
- SEC performs Design for Manufacturability, not Design for Application.
- Warranty reporting time limit:
- Bare Board – one year after shipment for solderability, with exception of immersion tin and immersion silver finish (6 months)
- Assembly – six (6) months after shipment
- All product is to be returned for failure analysis.
- Once issue is identified and confirmed, containment of all products shipped is the Customer's responsibility.
- These terms and conditions supersede any generic terms and conditions provided by customer.
Below is the approved cancellation charges based on Last Completed Process.
NOTE: Boards requiring additional processes such as blind / buried vias or multiple lamination cycles require Management calculation. Please contact Yash.
OVERSEAS ORDERS: Non-cancellable, non-returnable 1-2 business days after PO is placed.
|CAD||Only Charge Tooling||CAD||Only Charge Tooling|
|Inner Layer Dry Film||5%|
|Inner Layer Image||10%|
|Final Baking||75%||Final Baking||75%|
|Surface Finish||85%||Surface Finish||80%|